Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally going downhill!

So for the last 20 weeks we have been climbing this hill watching time go by (slowly for me) until the new baby arrives but now we are half way through and on the downhill slide. We're actually more than halfway since I will schedule a c-section probably 2 weeks early but this is the official halfway point of the pregnancy. I'm finally feeling better but this pregnancy is still completely different from before. Izabel really never stopped moving but this baby doesn't move much at all. The heart rates have been similar though so who knows! We'll find out what the baby is on Monday so I'll let everyone know as soon as I can!

1 comments:

Michelle Hrudowsky said...

Yay for being half way there! Can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl!