Monday, December 8, 2008

Boy Oh Boy!

That's right, it's a boy! We're so excited and we can't wait to meet Tanner Wayne Ketchledge. We loved the name Tanner and then Wayne is after my Dad. Tanner is healthy and weighs about 1 lb. right now. He is due April 22nd but will probably be born sometime between the 10-14 since we have to schedule delivery again. Now it is time to go register, start shopping and start decorating the nursery!!!
"Do you want to know the sex?"
I think we already figured it out!
Profile
His little face
It's defintely a boy!









2 comments:

Hilary said...

Congratulations on your little boy! Another woman that I made a blog layout for is pregnant with a little boy and they are naming him Tanner also. And I think she's only a week or so ahead of you...what a coincidence!

Michelle Hrudowsky said...

Yay! I love the name Tanner!